How to Make a Payment
Spring 2022 NUSTEP Payment Period February 9 - February 28, 2022
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 per course and lab is required for all students. This is not covered by the Free/Reduced Tuition Waiver.
- You will be able to pay online with a credit card (additional 2.85% transaction fee) or electronic check (no processing fee) for your course(s) during the payment period listed above. Student Accounts no longer processes credit cards over the phone.
- If you are paying by check, please make the check out to: Niagara University and mail to Niagara University Student Accounts, PO Box 2004, Niagara University, NY 14109. Make sure to include your NU student ID number on your check. Mailed payments must be postmarked by February 28, 2022 to be considered "on time".
- If you are eligible for free and reduced lunch, your tuition will be paid by waiver upon the university’s receipt of official verification from your school. You must still pay the $25 per course and lab registration fee.
- If your parent is employed by Niagara University, please ask them to contact the NUSTEP office and indicate what department they work in, and their full name. The Human Resource Office will verify this information after Registration.
- Questions regarding payments should be directed to the Office of Student Accounts at 716-286-8300
Payments for Spring NUSTEP courses can only be made during our Spring Payment Period; February 9 - February 28, 2022. No late payments will be accepted.
Niagara University has partnered with TouchNet to offer online payments for your student account. Students may view their account statement, real-time account activity, make payments, enroll in payment plans, select their refund method, and grant access to authorized users by signing in below with their Purple Pass account.