How to Make a Payment
Payment period has been extended until November 12, 2021.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $25 per course and lab is required for all students. This is not covered by waivers or grants.
- You will be able to pay online with a credit card (additional 2.85% transaction fee) or electronic check (no processing fee) for your course(s) during the payment period. Student Accounts no longer processes credit cards over the phone.
- If you are paying by check, make the check out to: Niagara University and send to PO Box 2004, Niagara University, NY 14109. Make sure to include NU student ID number on your check and a copy of your registration.
- If you are eligible for free and reduced lunch, your tuition will be paid by waiver upon the university’s receipt of official verification of your participation. You must still pay the $25 per course and lab registration fee.
- If your parent is employed by Niagara University, please ask them to contact the NUSTEP office and indicate what department they work in, and their full name. The Human Resource Office will verify this information.
- Questions regarding payments should be directed to the Office of Student Accounts at 716-286-8300
- Payment deadline is extended to November 12, 2021.
Niagara University has partnered with TouchNet to offer online payments for your student account. Students may view their account statement, real-time account activity, make payments, enroll in payment plans, select their refund method, and grant access to authorized users by signing in below with their Purple Pass account.