How to Make a Payment
Spring 2023 NUSTEP Payment Period February 21 - March 13, 2023
- Course Tuition is $95 per credit hour (3 credit hours = $285, 4 credit hours = $380). That's a fraction of the cost of what you'd pay on a college campus.
- You will be able to pay online with a credit card (additional 2.85% transaction fee) or electronic check (no processing fee) for your course(s) during the payment period listed above. Student Accounts no longer processes credit cards over the phone.
- If you are paying by check, please make the check out to: Niagara University and mail to Niagara University Student Accounts, PO Box 2004, Niagara University, NY 14109. Make sure to include your NU student ID number on your check. Mailed payments must be postmarked by March 13, 2023 to be considered "on time".
- If you are eligible for free and reduced lunch, you will receive a reduced tuition rate of $15 per credit hour (3 credit hours = $45; 4 credit hours = $60) upon the university’s receipt of official verification from your high school.
- If your parent is employed by Niagara University, please ask them to contact the NUSTEP office, indicate what department they work in, and provide their full name. The Human Resources Office will verify this information after Registration, and, if verified, the discount will be applied to your account.
- If a student had an outstanding balance on their account after the payment period has closed, they will be dropped form the course and will receive no college credit.
- If a student drops a course for any reason after the payment period has closed, absolutely no refunds will be issued.
- Questions regarding payments should be directed to the Office of Student Accounts at 716-286-8300
Payments for spring 2023 courses can only be made during our Spring Payment Period; February 21 - March 13, 2023. Absolutely no late payments will be accepted.
Niagara University has partnered with TouchNet to offer online payments for your student account. Students may view their account statement, real-time account activity, make payments, enroll in payment plans, select their refund method, and grant access to authorized users by signing in below with their Purple Pass account.