All applicants must adhere to the following procedures before a final decision can be made:
- Complete the Common App or the Niagara University Application for Admission, which can be obtained from Niagara's Office of Admissions.
- Mark NUOP on the top right-hand corner of the admissions application to waive the application fee.
- Submit an official HS transcript or a copy of GED scores.
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores.
All requested information above must be forwarded to:
Niagara University Office of Admissions
Niagara University, NY 14109
Additional steps needed:
- Assessment test administered by the Learning Center. Location, dates, and times will be forwarded to all applicants.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Brief autobiography (1 -2 pages), highlighting the major events which have influenced your life and your reasons for desiring a college education.
- A copy of the original signed Free Application for Student Federal Aid or Financial Aid Form, which can be obtained from the guidance office at your high school or Niagara's Financial Aid Office.
- Documentation of income for previous calendar year (signed copy of 1040 income tax form or proof of Social Services, Social Security, Veterans, Unemployment, and/or Disability benefits)
- Must participate in one of NUOP's Info sessions (talk to your NU admission counselor)
- Complete a final interview by a NUOP staff, arranged at mutual convenience. Accommodations will be made for those living outside the Western New York area.
Additional steps above must be forwarded to:
Transfer students must submit an official college transcript(s) and a transfer application that verifies EOP, HEOP, SEEK, or College Discovery participation at a previous institution.