ROTC Military Hall of Fame
Niagara University ROTC Military Hall of Fame Nominations
This award is typically awarded during alumni weekend with a focus on alumni celebrating their reunion. Nominations need to be received in the Office of Alumni Engagement by February 1 for consideration at the alumni reunion.
- Nominees must have successfully pursued a course of study that was within the standards and practices of the university at the time of their matriculation.
- Nominees must have participated in the Niagara University ROTC program and received an honorable discharge following their military service.
- Nominees must have demonstrated notable achievements during their military service.
- Nominees must have demonstrated lasting contributions to society and/or local communities, lived lives (personally and professionally) that mirror the Vincentian ideals of NU, and achieved a level of authority or prominence in their military and/or civilian careers.
- Nominees may be inducted posthumously.
Nominations need to include the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Graduation Year
- A written nomination describing how the nominee meets the above eligibility
If possible, please submit the following with your nomination:
- Military photo of the nominee
- A copy of DD 214 and/or any award or decoration certificates
Nominations should be sent by mail or email to:
Office of Alumni Engagement
c/o ROTC HOF
P.O. Box 2008
Niagara University, NY 14109
If you have any questions about the nomination process, please call the Office of Alumni Engagement at 716.286.8787.