Technology Orientation for New Full Time Faculty
- August 10, 2022
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm (EST)
- Online via Zoom
This Technology Orientation session is designed to introduce new Full Time Faculty Members to Niagara University's various web applications. Understanding that there is a lot to learn, in this session, we will address these questions:
- How do I find my class roster and email my students?
- When do we use which application? (Colleague Self Service, MyNU, Canvas, etc.)
- What remote conferencing platforms does the University subscribe to?
- What tools do we have that support Academic Integrity?
- How do I access the University's Syllabus template?
- How do I find colleagues in Google Workspace?
- How do I access Office 365?
This session is also meant to connect you with Rachael Rossi, Coordinator of Faculty Development, who offers additional training on our technology platforms. The session will be recorded for those who cannot attend. Please click here to register.