Receive graduate credit for successful completion of the Reading Recovery Teacher Training Program.
You can earn graduate credit for your successful completion of the Reading Recovery Teacher Training Program. No extra assignments or requirements beyond those included in the course are needed. This is being made available for teachers through a partnership with Niagara University and Orleans/Niagara BOCES.
Here’s how to earn graduate credit:
- Be a participant at your school in the Reading Recovery Teacher Training Program.
- Complete the registration form and fax or email to the content listed on the form.
- Pay the registration fees of $1,000 for each three-credit class.
- EDU 681 RB- Independent Study- Reading Recovery One
- EDU 682 RB- Independent Study- Reading Recovery Two
- Successful completion of the Reading Recovery course.
Note: These credits are professional development units that are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancements (such as salary increment steps and recertification). Students should seek approval of appropriate district or college officials before enrolling in these courses to satisfy any degree, state credential, or local school district requirements. State licensing departments vary regarding their criteria for credit acceptance. Once registration has been submitted to Niagara University, course refund is not available.