Niagara University's plans for a fall restart.
- Thursday, Aug. 20: New Student Move-In begins (Resident students will receive specific information about their move-in day and time from the Office of Residence Life)
- Thursday, Aug. 20 through Sunday, Aug. 23: New Student Orientation (mandatory for all new students including residents, commuters, and all transfer students)
- Monday, Aug. 24: Undergraduate classes begin and courses will continue through the semester without a Labor Day break or fall semester break in October.
- Tuesday, Nov. 24: Undergraduate classes conclude. Students depart for Thanksgiving break and will not return to campus for the remainder of the semester.
- Monday, Nov. 30: Reading day
- Tuesday, Dec. 1: Final exams begin and will be administered remotely and proctored where appropriate.
- Monday, Dec. 7: Semester ends after the last scheduled exam
- Monday, Jan. 18: Residence Halls reopen at noon (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- Tuesday, Jan. 19: Spring Semester classes begin
- Saturday, March 13: Spring Break (Residence Halls close at 10 a.m., reopen Sunday, March 21, at noon)
- Monday, March 22: Classes resume
- Thursday, April 1: Easter Break (Residence Halls close at 10 a.m., reopen Monday, April 5, at noon)
- Tuesday, April 6: Classes resume
- Monday, May 3: Last day of class for Spring Semester
- Wednesday, May 5: Exams begin
- Tuesday, May 11: Spring Semester ends
- Wednesday, May 12: Residence Halls close at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 13: Graduate Commencement
- Saturday, May 15: Undergraduate Commencement