Important Campus Offices and Personnel
IMPORTANT CAMPUS OFFICES AND PERSONNEL (For a full list of campus resources, visit http://mynu.niagara.edu/services)
Academic Success Center: First floor Seton Hall, 716-286-8073.
- Provides students with the support and tools they need for academic success and accommodations for students with disabilities.
Campus Activities: Lower level Gallagher Center, 716-286-8510
- Student organizations, honor societies, student government, multicultural and commuter programs and NU Express shopping shuttle.
Campus Ministry: Lower level Gallagher Center, 716-286-8400
- Assists all students as they grow in their faith.
Campus Safety: Campus Safety building, 716-286-8111
- Enforces university policies, regulates traffic, controls parking, and provides general information and safety assistance to the campus community.
Career Services: Bailo Hall Center for Career and Service Learning, 716-286-8500
- Work-study positions, part and full time jobs, internships, and career and graduate school exploration.
Dean of Student Affairs: Lower level Gallagher Center, LLGC111, 716-286-8405
- Students who need help in resolving personal or academic issues and matters that violate university policy should contact Averl Harbin, Dean of Students.
Office for Equity and Inclusion: O'Shea Hall LL, 716-286-8314
- Students who need help with Title IX issues (sexual assault, discrimination, harassment, etc.) should contact Megan Altman-Cosgrove.
Health Services: Butler Building, 716-286-8390
- Promotes the overall health and wellness of students.
Information Technology: Glynn Hall Annex, 716-286-8040
- Services technology needs, including user accounts, ID cards, online systems, wireless networks, email and discounted software and hardware.
Multicultural Affairs: Lower level Gallagher Center, 716-286-8406
- Sponsors events and programming to highlight and celebrate diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion.
Residence Life: O'Shea Hall, 716-286-8100
- Oversees housing or policy questions or concerns, roommate issues, room damage or facility issues, and residence life staff and programs.