How to find funding
OSPFR works with you to find funding sources.
We provide information and communication on grant opportunities by:
- Subscribing to grant information sources on behalf of the university via various websites and email.
- Screening industry publications for grant opportunities and distributing that information to the appropriate faculty, administrators and staff.
- Maintaining information on funding sources and proposal development guidance.
- Meeting with faculty, administrators and staff regarding potential project ideas and conducting targeted research and funding source searches.
- Interpreting the policies and procedures of governmental and private funding agencies.
- Providing legislative updates about programs and trends affecting higher education or other relevant program areas at the university.