Hospitality, Sport, and Tourism Management Opportunities
- Front Desk Associate
Sheraton Niagara Falls
Full Job Description
The Sheraton Niagara Falls is looking for highly professional individuals to fill part time front desk agent positions. This is a great opportunity to add to your resume and get experience in the hospitality field. We are looking for highly motivated and personable students to come join our team.
• This job exists to reconcile all hotel cashier transactions, prepare management reports, and to perform front desk duties including check-in, check-out, switchboard operation, and reservations.
Duties and Functions:
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner
• Check guest in and out
• Take reservations
• Schedule wake-up calls
• Ascertains status of rooms and receives any pertinent information from the desk staff
• Performs all necessary shift postings during shift
• All shift balancing, and department revenue balancing
• Prepares and balances the daily report
• Other duties as assigned
Please contact Daniel Tighe (email@example.com) with your resume to set up an interview today!
- 300 3rd St
Niagara Falls NY , 14303
- Front Desk Associate SNF