Hospitality, Sport, and Tourism Management Opportunities
- Internships (Multiple)
USA Boccia & Georgia State Games
We are operating a National Governing Sports Organization and a State Level Amateur Olympic-Style Sports Festival. We rely HEAVILY on top-quality interns to operate many of our Programs & summer sporting events and programs. It is a tremendous experience and we have interns that come from across North America each year. To date, we have had students attend our internship from 50 States, 15 Foreign Countries, and 3 Canadian Provinces: USA Boccia & Georgia State Games.
The interns get a GREAT, HANDS-ON experience. Real-life planning AND implementation of activities and programs in what they will experience.
Seeking various majors including but not limited to: Sales, Marketing, Sports Management, Recreation, Public Relations, Communications, Business, Graphics, Photography, Website/IT, Therapeutic Recreation /Adaptive Sports, Etc.!
This is an UNPAID internship but we do have the ability to provide some flexibility to work a part-time job if needed.
A. Intern positions
We need the following students with the following experiences:
- Management (2-4 positions) Prefer Graduate / Masters Students
- Sports Development &
Marketing (10-20 positions)
- Administration and
Implementation (4-6 positions)
- Graphic Design & Video
Editing (2 positions)
- Photography (1-2 positions)
- Public Relations and
Organizational (2 positions)
- Website Development &
Maintenance (2 positions
- Social media content development, marketing, research and knowledge (8-16 positions)
- Sponsorship & Fundraising (6-
- Volunteer Soliciting (1
- Therapeutic Recreation /Adapti
ve Sports (8 positions)
B. We HIGHLY encourage students that participate or really like Olympic / Paralympic sports to apply.
1) Must be organized, team-oriented, self-starting, aggressive, outgoing, and innovative.
2) Must be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done especially including whatever “dirty” job that may take
3) Must have strong writing skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and PC (not Apple) computers.
Internship opportunities are offered depending on the intern's experience & skills, time commitment availability, academic creditability, and semester sought. GREAT ACADEMIC experience for this UNPAID internship!
This internship is NOT for
the student that is:
1. Just looking to get
credit or “get” by;
2. Be a social butterfly or only work a few hours per week;
3. Socialize with your
4. “Just” put in your 40
hours for the week;
5. Looking for a full-time
6. Must demonstrate
7. Must demonstrate
Extreme Thoroughness Ability
8. Must Demonstrate Effective Communication Skills: Verbally and in Writing
9. Must be Assertive
10. Must be Mature & a Team Player
12. Must be able to Multi-
13. Must be willing to
talk to strangers
14. Must be able to be
aware from YOUR “comfort” zone
* Priority will be given to those students completing the internship for academic credit and/or for a graduation requirement.
* Priority will be given to
students currently enrolled in college.
These internship positions will provide someone with substantial experience in nonprofit development and management, event and sport management in addition to gaining valuable office experience working in a non-profit.
DEADLINE: Reviewed and Interviewed on a Rolling Basis.
To apply, please fill out this google form: https://forms.gle/XaBqBXTXJ4GukAS39