Hospitality, Sport, and Tourism Management Opportunities
- Various Positions - Gray Line Niagara Falls/Buffalo
Gray Line Niagara Falls/Buffalo
GRAY LINE NIAGARA FALLS/BUFFALO is seeking FULL-TIME & PART-TIME positions for our upcoming 2022 season!
Openings for all shifts including mornings, afternoons, nights, holidays & weekends.
TOUR GUIDE/DRIVER: You will conduct guided sightseeing tours while driving one of our 24 passenger vehicles.
STEP-ON TOUR GUIDE: This position does not require driving our vehicles while conducting sightseeing tours.
DISPATCHER: You will be responsible for:
- Answering & monitoring high volume of phone calls as a liaison with customers answering general questions & communicating any issues to management when needed.
- Facilitating efficient operations through coordinating vehicle schedules & troubleshooting issues which may arise due to driver and/or equipment changes, customer needs, & other planned & unplanned events.
- Communicate to driver’s regarding their schedule, equipment assignment, & customer needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
RESERVATIONIST/GUEST SERVICE: You will be responsible for:
- Confirming guests existing reservations, cancellations & make new reservations.
- Work directly with our Sales/Guest Services staff to assist in minor troubleshooting.
- Communicating with Operations & Dispatch departments to continuously give them up-to-date availability & information.
- Assist in updating reservation platforms & partners on any changes to availability.
- Be unshakably polite, even in stressful situations while communicating with our guests, co-workers & management team.
- 1625 Buffalo Ave
Niagara Falls NY , 14303
- Gray Line