Niagara University’s prestigious Holzschuh College of Business Administration prepares undergraduate and graduate students to become future business professionals that lead with integrity and live exemplary lives guided by Catholic and Vincentian traditions. Once students fulfill application requirements, they can enroll as a business major and sample our individual programs before deciding on their ultimate path to a career.
More than ever, today’s employers demand that college graduates have the ability to use advanced technology. The Holzschuh College of Business Administration has invested in the resources to make sure you get those skills! As a Niagara student, you’ll take many of your classes in one of our two state-of-the-art business technology classrooms, including our Financial Services Laboratory.
1 on 1
professional mentoring program
graduate placement rate
designated centers for student engagement and global citizenry
Alina | The Power of Niagara
Prof. Winter | The Power of Niagara
Our focus on personal growth and opportunities for professional experience makes our business school one of Niagara’s most highly ranked programs.
• Leadership. We equip students to be successful in the business and international communities with professional instructors and hands-on experiences that give them confidence in their leadership and communication skills. According to the National Survey of Student Engagement (2011), NU 92% of students in the Holzschuh College of Business Administration had internship, co-op, or field experiences vs. 50% from other U.S. Catholic business schools..
• Relevance. We strive to ensure that our curriculum is current, relevant, and coordinated across disciplines, placing a particular emphasis on technology and the global marketplace. We’ll get you ready to contribute to businesses large and small, today and in the future.
• Ethics. With a curriculum that incorporates the generous spirit of St. Vincent de Paul, our business majors receive an ethics-based education that engages them to operate in professional environments with clarity.
• Community Involvement. Our binational location provides opportunities for students and faculty to serve and interact with the business community, both locally and on a global scale. Our strong commitment to service and charity gives Niagara students a sense of purpose. According to NSSE (2011), 95% of students in the NU Holzschuh College of Business Administration had volunteer experiences, as compared to 69% of students in other U.S. Catholic business schools.
• Professional Growth. Just because you’ve graduated and entered the field doesn’t mean your education stops. With our MBA program available to full- and part-time students, Niagara is the only AACSB-accredited program in Western New York specifically designed for working professionals. We can develop a plan to suit your needs, giving you a chance to earn your MBA in a year.
MAIN UNDERGRADUATE CONTACT
MAIN GRADUATE CONTACT
Graduate Studies Coordinator
Assistant Dean, Holzschuh College of Business Administration
Director of Grad Enrollment for the College of Business Administration
Director of Centers & College Outreach
Dean, Holzschuh College of Business Administration
Manager of Operations
Associate Dean of Curriculum and Program Development
Associate Professor of Economics
Associate Dean of Operations & Undergraduate Enrollment
Professor of Management