Graduate Tuition Info for Canadian Students
If the U.S.-to-Canadian exchange rate as of Feb. 1, 2017, exceeds 20 percent:
- Niagara University will credit the difference between the actual rate and the 20 percent cap for Canadian non-athletes.
- The credit will be applied to tuition, minus institutional scholarships for the next academic year.
- For the 2017-2018 school year, the credit will be 8.4 percent of the net tuition due.
- Credits will be applied in July for the fall and December for the spring.
- Students who register later will see their credit once they are registered.
- If you do not see a credit, please contact Student Accounts at 716.286.8300.
Please note: On Feb. 1, 2017, the exchange rate was 1.31 divided by 1.20 (cap) = 91.60 U.S.; 100 – 91.60 = 8.4% credit.
Example: Tuition at $700 per credit hour X 9 hours = $6,300 X 8.4% = $529.20 discount = $5,770.80 balance due.