Graduate Student Orientation
Congratulations on your recent admission to one of the graduate programs at Niagara University! This section will help you get started, as will orientation programs offered by your individual college or program.
The Fall 2014 New Graduate Student Orientation will be held Thursday, August 28, 2014, at 4 p.m. Please click the link above to RSVP. Below is what you can expect at orientation:
- Check-in at 4 p.m. with wine and cheese.
- Hear from Niagara University students, staff and administration that cover practical matters such as:
- Where to park and getting around campus.
- Accessing the library, information technology and other services.
- Policies and expectation regarding Niagara University students.
- Financial Aid information.
- Meet with your department for program specific information and instructions.
- Come out and meet new students in the graduate program at an evening social!