Niagara University is committed to the just and equitable evaluation of academic work. The standards for grading shall be outlined in a course syllabus; students who believe the award of a grade is not in accordance with the standards outlined in the syllabus should follow the procedure for appealing a grade.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Dr. Thomas A. Chambers, associate vice president for academic affairs-programs and policy, at 716.286.8091 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Grade Appeal Board members are:
- Dr. Laurence Boxer, Professor of Computer and Information Science, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Robin Erwin, Professor, College of Education*
- Dr. Talia Harmon, Professor of Criminal Justice, College of Arts and Sciences*
- Dr. Daniel Tompkins, Professor of Economics and Finance, College of Business Administration*
- Dr. Zongqing Zhou, Professor, College of Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mr. Bohdan Pikas, Professor of Marketing, College of Business Administration
- Dr. Philip Collington, Associate Professor of English, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Mark Gallo, Associate Professor of Biology, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Susan Mason, Professor of Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences*
- Dr. Vince Rinaldo, Professor, College of Education*
- Dr. Clementine Laverman, Associate Professor of Social Work, College of Arts and Sciences
- Dr. Paula Kot, Associate Professor of English, College of Arts and Sciences
* Indicates graduate-level teaching experience