Get Hired Portal powered by Handshake
Newly launched in our office in fall 2018, the Get Hired Portal powered by Handshake is an online career management system developed specifically for Niagara University students and alumni. The Get Hired Portal can help you navigate your path to career success.
What can I do on the Get Hired Portal?
- Register for upcoming workshops and events.
- Develop your resume.
- View and apply for internships and job opportunities.
- Connect with an employer through the employer database.
- Allow your resume to be searchable by employers.
- Request appointments with our staff (coming soon).
To access the Get Hired Portal:
- Go to https://niagara.joinhandshake.com.
- Use the Niagara University Purple Pass student ID number version of your email address as your username to log in. Do not use your email address that starts with your name, as this will not be recognized in the Handshake system and your registration will not be approved.
Next steps after logging in:
- Complete your profile as much as possible to tailor the Get Hired Portal job results to your desired job interests. Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are required.
- Make an appointment in our office for a resume review. After your resume has been approved, upload a resume in PDF form in the "My Documents" section.
- Explore different job and career fair opportunities on the Get Hire Portal powered by Handshake!