(your out-of-pocket expense is only $45 per class!)
- Each Niagara University GEM course is $795 per course. Your portion is ONLY $45 with proper Tuition Assistance (TA) approval.
- You should contact your Educational Adviser (EA) immediately about processing your TA through the AI portal.
- You are responsible for tuition fees not covered by military benefits and will be billed accordingly through Student Records and Financial Services.
- Your transcript will not be released without paying the remaining balance of your account.
If you just stop attending that is NOT considered an official drop and you will be responsible for the tuition.
- If you need to drop a course your MUST email email@example.com no later than the end of the business day the day after class begins.
- Dropping a course may affect benefits your military benefits and questions about your benefits may be directed to Robert Healy at 716.286.8341
Niagara University accepts military benefits.
- If you have questions regarding benefit use, please contact the Office of Veterans Services.
- Rob Healy, veterans services coordinator, at 716.286.8341