Documents & Links
Missing Information Documentation
The Financial Aid Office will often request additional documentation to be provided in order for a package to be complete. If you have been sent an email asking for such documentation, please click on the form(s) that you need which are located below.** After the form has been completed, you can email it to email@example.com or mail it to:
Student Records & Financial Services
PO Box 2010
Niagara University, N.Y. 14109
**This is for the 2018-2019 year only. Starting with the 2019-2020 year, you will need to create your Mobile Financial Aid account to view any outstanding documents and electronically upload those forms.
There are limited circumstances when applicants selected for verification MUST submit an IRS Tax Return Transcript:
- When the applicant (or parent) did not use the IRS data retrieval process, either at initial FAFSA filing or through the FAFSA on the Web correction process.
- When information included on the FAFSA using the IRS data retrieval process was subsequently changed.
- When a married independent applicant and spouse filed separate tax returns.
- When the parents of a dependent student filed separate tax returns.
- When an applicant or applicant’s parent had a change in marital status after the end of the tax year on Dec. 31, 2016.