Forms and Policies
Every effort is made to maintain the security of Niagara University property and to insure the safety and security of NU students, residents and employees. In order to achieve that goal, a key request form must be filled out and signed by the director of the department, dean or department chair. All areas of the form must be completed and turned into the Facility Services Desk before the key request can be processed. (All key requests require a key request form and a service request)
Special Event Support
Event setup and support provided by Facility Services includes:
- Delivery and/or set up of NU event equipment
- Break down
- Cleaning and trash removal
All equipment and/or service will require a work request
- Requests must be submitted no later than 10 working days before the event.
- Please insure that you give ample time to setup and break down for your event.
- All equipment and labor needs must be included on the work request
- All costs are for straight time labor.
- Work performed during off hours or requiring additional personnel may affect the cost of services.
Please forward additional event documentation (floor plans, etc.) to Facility Services: