Express Mail Instructions
The Student Records and Financial Service Office at Niagara University is pleased to make available an express mail service. This is an optional service available at the student’s own personal expense. International express delivery can take an estimated 3-5 business days. Delivery to Canada typically takes 1-2 days. All subject to customs delays.
If you select this express service, the DHL, UPS, or FedEx mailing must be paid by you using credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover cards only) at the time of your request. To request express mailing of your documents, go to the following secure website:
https://study.eshipglobal.com (works best with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers)
- You must use the website above (do not contact DHL, UPS, or FedEx directly or their websites)
- You must create a log in and password if this is your first time using this service
- Enter your name exactly as it appears in your passport for I-20 students; students requesting other documents should use their name on record with the university.
- Select: Records & Financial Service Office as the sender’s address (DO NOT select MBA Office!)
- Enter your student ID number (enter 12345 in the student ID field if you do not know your student ID number or do not have one yet).
- Eshipglobal will notify us of your request; you do not need to contact us when completed.
- Once your documents have been scheduled for pick up from our office, you will be notified by email with the tracking number so you can track the delivery of the package.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please visit the FAQs section of this website or email email@example.com.
Please pay close attention to the information you are submitting, as errors in the credit card information or incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of delivery of your documents.
Arranging Express mail does not request the documents you want sent. You must submit separate paperwork requesting the documents you need.