Applying to the ESL Program
Who can apply?
The ESL Program is open to all students age 17 years or older. Applicants do not have to be university students or intend to enroll at Niagara University or another U.S. university.
How to apply
We have broken down the application process into a few short and easy to do steps.
- Complete your ESL application located here. Once you have received your acceptance into the ESL program, you can move on to step 2.
- Complete your ESL I-20 application located here. Please make sure that you submit this with all supporting financial documents. Your information will be submitted to the Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS), which will issue your Certificate of Student Eligibility.
- Pay your deposit fee to Niagara University.
- Pay a nonrefundable SEVIS fee.
- Make an appointment with nearest American consulate to apply for your student F-1 visa. Make sure that you are on time and prepared for you interview. Once you pass the interview, you can move on to step 6.
- Make you airline reservations.
- Welcome to Niagara University!