- Corporate Communications Intern
M&T Bank accepts internship applications on a rolling basis and will fill opportunities before the deadline. Students should apply early!
M&T Bank - Corporate Communications Internship
The position will give a local college student the chance to work alongside our corporate communications team and help coordinate the company’s annual summer lunchtime concert series.
While intern projects will vary depending upon need, the intern will have the opportunity to:
• Craft press releases and media alerts
• Develop social media
• Coordinate events
• Write employee communications
• Conduct research
• Track media
Students with strong writing and social media skills are encouraged to apply.
Nature and Scope
As part of the position, the student would be expected to attend the weekday lunchtime concerts, as well as select evening and weekend special events. Other projects and day to day tasks may vary and will be assigned as needed.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• Enrolled in a college/university pursuing an associate degree or higher, preferably pursuing a degree with a focus on public relations, communications, journalism or fine arts.
• Authorized to work in the United States without current or future need of sponsorship
• Work in Buffalo, NY
Ideal Qualifications Preferred:
• Self-motivated with fresh ideas on communications content
• Strong project planning and management skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of the practice of public relations and corporate communications
• Works independently
• Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply:
Apply via Handshake at http://niagara.joinhandshake.com AND submit a resume to https://mtb.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/Campus/job/M-T-Bank-Internship-Program_R08577