We are proud to announce that we are bringing the Disney Institute and its course, Disney's Leadership Excellence to the Niagara area. Disney Institute uses business insights and time-tested examples from the Disney organization to provide relevant illustrations and engaging stories that, with adaptation, can be applied across the public, private, and social sectors to inspire professionals to positively impact their organizations and the customers they serve.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to continually grow the brand.
What you will learn in this course:
- Adapt time-tested Disney business insights to assess and improve your organization.
- Identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader to carry our your organization's vision.
- Establish an alignment of personal values and organizational values to enthusiastically support your organization's vision.
- Understand a leader's values-infused role in operationalizing culture-building and team support.
- Develop strategies to sustain your organization's values and vision during turbulent times as well as good times.
- Build your own personal legacy as a leader.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive the Disney organization and practice adapting these insights to strengthen your organization to obtain the goal of long-term results.
Niagara University will share participant registration data with the Disney Institute for their use (a) in connection with the program (including, without limitation, sending participants an email requesting that they complete on optional survey as to the program), and (b) in sending promotional materials to participants as to the Disney Institute’s products and services. Participants may opt out of receiving such promotional materials at the time of registration.
Although Disney Institute is presenting this program, the sponsor of this program, Niagara University and not Disney Institute, is responsible for marketing and promoting this program, and for providing and arranging for the venue, facilities and other items for this program. This includes any food and beverage offered at or in connection with this program. Niagara University is not an agent of Disney Institute or its affiliates, and Disney Institute and its affiliates assume no liability relating to the event or for the acts or omissions of Niagara University.
As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney