DAISY Faculty Award Nomination Form
Students, Faculty members, Administrators and others may nominate a deserving nursing faculty member.
The DAISY Faculty Award Honorees personify Niagara University's remarkable impact on students and therefore patients. These faculty members consistently demonstrate excellence through their clinical expertise and extraordinary compassionate care, and they are recognized as outstanding role models in our nursing community.
Criteria for the Nomination
- Serves as a role model and mentor for professional nursing.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for teaching, learning, and nursing that inspires and motivates students.
- Demonstrates interest in and respect for learners.
- Uses personal attributes (e.g. caring, confidence, patience, integrity and flexibility) that facilitate professional growth.
- Is fair and unbiased in his/her treatment of individual students.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with students and colleagues.