Food & Beverage
- Many items are cook-to-order right in front of our students, providing a customized meal. Some of our favorite cook-to-order items include: vegetarian stir-fry, Asian noodle bowl, chopped salad cuisine and create-your-own pasta. Omelets are prepared fresh daily at breakfast with your choice of the freshest ingredients. Also prepared daily are homemade soups, calzones, pizza, burgers, cakes, pies, brownies, cereal bars and cookies.
- Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast: 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Extended Lunch: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 – 8 p.m.
- Extended Dinner (Except Friday): 8 – 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Holidays: 10:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday
- Brunch: 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Extended Lunch: 2 - 4:30 p.m.
The Gallagher Center offers several specialty stations, in addition to a convenience store stocked with potato chips, treats, PopTarts, freshly baked cookies, ice cream novelties, beverages and much, much more!
Subway serves fresh, great tasting food and good nutritional choices including subs, salads, wraps and soup.
J. Clark's Grille
features house-made specialty burgers, a variety of grilled sandwiches, hot dogs, french fries, onion rings and more are just some of the choices available at lunch and dinner.
Offers burritos, tacos, salads, nachos and more.
Serves traditional and specialty pizzas.
Committed to serving a great cup of coffee. The signature flavor of their Premium Blend is created using their own unique blend of 100% Arabica beans.
Convenience items available for purchase to suit all needs. From school supplies and toiletries, to frozen dinners and cold beverages, this store is your one stop shop.
Serving coffee, specialty drinks and grab & go items.
Catering is available for all occasions. Whether you are in need of snacks or an extensive dinner, we are here to serve you. A special catering menu is available for students and student programming for all student based activities. You may use your Gallagher Gold on catering, as well. For details, contact our catering manager, Nicole Slipko, at 716.286.8421.