Corporate Partnership Program
Niagara University's corporate partnership program provides resources and expertise to companies through its academic offerings and internships. Companies and organizations who have officially signed a Memorandum of Agreement with NU, are eligible for a partnership discount of $100 off per credit hour on tuition to our eligible Graduate degree programs.
The Ph.D. program is not eligible for the preferred tuition rate. Graduate preferred tuition rates do not include books or fees and cannot be combined with any other form of institutional aid.
How the partnership works:
1. The company must have a signed MOU on file with Niagara University.
- The list below shows all active partners. If your company is not listed and you would like to begin a partnership, please have a Human Resource representative contact Sarah Calzonetti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Who is eligible for the discount:
- Current employee of the partner company.
- Spouse of employee at a partner company.
- Dependent of employee at partner company.
3. How to apply for the Corporate Partner Discount
- Apply to your desired Graduate Program at NU.
- Once admitted to your program and registered for your courses, you will need to submit proof of employment to Student Accounts Office at email@example.com. Forms of proof required are:
* If the employee of a partner company, you must provide a copy of your most recent pay stub.
* If a dependent, your parent must provide a copy of their most recent pay stub and must provide a copy of their latest tax returns to show legal dependency.
* If a spouse, the employee must provide the most recent copy of their pay stub and a copy of their latest tax returns to show legal relationship. Spouses can file separate but need to show the proof that they are married in order to receive the discount.
- Upon confirmation of documents, Student Accounts will adjust your account accordingly to allocate the discount to your bill.
- You must provide proof each semester in order to maintain the discount on your tuition.
Many companies will reimburse students after grades are released to ensure standards are met. If this is the case for your company, you may be eligible for our Tuition Reimbursement Deferred Payment Policy . Please review and provide necessary documentation if you wish to apply for this program.
Venture Forthe is a premier home health care agency in Western New York that operates on the fundamental premise that every individual has the right to remain independent and make their own choices. We advocate for the needs and goals of our clients, because everyone deserves to choose their own path through each stage of life. Venture Forthe is driven by the belief that you deserve the dignity of being cared for your way. We proudly empower our diverse community through compassionate home care, without bias or judgment, so you can spend more time enjoying what matters most to you.
From the first formal meeting of the Buffalo Association of the Blind in 1907 to the Olmsted Center for Sight and now VIA, this organization has a rich history of helping the visually impaired see the future and be seen as productive members of the community by the world around them. Whether working with a child who was born blind, or an adult experiencing vision loss, VIA has a proven history of guiding people through vision loss, helping them to overcome it and providing the skills that restore their independence and confidence.
The West Herr Automotive Group, which was founded in 1950, started as a single point Ford Dealership in Hamburg, New York, is the largest automotive group in New York State. With over 20 locations in Erie, Niagara, and Monroe counties representing over 20 franchises and over 2,000 employees. In 2018, West Herr sold over 52,000 vehicles and serviced more than 400,000 vehicles. West Herr has received Business First of Buffalo's "Best Places to Work in WNY" award for fourteen consecutive years and the Better Business Bureau "Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics" seven times. The West Herr Automotive Group is dedicated to absolute excellence in customer service provided by honest, responsible, and respectful people. West Herr supports individual pride, company spirit, and community involvement.
For more information on the West Herr Automotive Group Contact:
Centralized in 1946, the West Seneca Central School District is one of the largest central school districts in Western New York. Our nine school buildings represent the East (green) and West (blue) side of town. The district is comprised of five elementary schools, two middle schools and two high schools. The Mission of the West Seneca Central School District is to provide a diversified educational program which will produce literate, caring, ethical, responsible, and productive citizens who are capable of adapting to change.
Please fill out this form, and an admissions representative will be in touch.
Contact our Corporate Partnership Coordinator for more information.