Cleaning & Disinfecting
Niagara will provide a robust campus experience in Lewiston and in Vaughan through increasing state-of-the-art technology and safety measures that extend engagement and innovation within buildings and across the more than 160 acres of the campus.
- Our cleaning provider, UG2, offers exceptional skill and expertise in cleaning solutions. The UG2 “ReNew” program was developed specifically in response to the COVID-19 pandemic with a goal of providing an exceptionally pristine and healthy campus environment that mitigates the risk of infection. The two-step process includes both cleaning and disinfection.
- Technological enhancements offered by UG2 include the use of electrostatic sprayers that provide comprehensive, touchless disinfecting of all remote surfaces in a room, exceeding that which could be done manually.
- In addition to enhanced cleaning protocols, heavy traffic areas (entrances, lobbies, elevators) will be cleaned and disinfected four times each day.
- Specialized touchpoint disinfectant specialists will be easily identified in yellow shirts.
- To provide the university community additional assurance of a healthy work environment, cleaning supplies, such as disinfecting wipes, will be made available throughout the campus for use, as desired, in work spaces and on office equipment.