Classes and Programs
The ABCs of the ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control) Law
- June 11, 2014
- Registration at 1:30. Program begins at 2pm
- St. Vincent's Hall 4th floor
The SUNY Buffalo Law Alumni Association’s GOLD Group and the Bar Association of Niagara County present a CLE program followed by wine & beer tastings.
Earn 3.0 CLE credits in the area of Professional Practice (transitional or non-transitional credit)
Register through UB at website above or 716.645.2107
- Teia M. Bui, Esq. ’08, GOLD Group President
- Elizabeth R. Blazey-Pennel, Esq. ’11, GOLD Group Education Co-Chair
2:10pm Overview of License and Regulatory Compliance Issues
- Jaime C. Gallagher, Esq. ’02, Associate Counsel, New York State Liquor Authority
- Chanel T. McCarthy, Esq. ’08, The Knoer Group, PLLC
4pm Practical Business Considerations
- Joseph H. Shaw, Esq., Partner, Shaw & Shaw, P.C.
- Jacob A. Piorkowski, Esq., Associate, Shaw & Shaw, P.C.
5pm Wine & Beer Reception
Enjoy complimentary wine and beer tastings and an array of appetizers from 5 to 6:30pm
- $50 — members and before June 2
- Other Fee:
- $70 — Non-members or members after June 2