To build a learning community of faculty who are committed to exploring, developing, and implementing active learning/teaching strategies into their courses by
- Organizing faculty-led workshops and discussion groups about teaching and learning;
- Providing opportunities for full-time and part-time faculty to share ideas and to support one another's efforts to use and to assess the effectiveness of active teaching/learning strategies in their courses;
- Identifying, describing, and promoting active and integrative learning
- Organizing a campus-based conference on teaching and learning;
- Coordinating the awarding of CCTL grants.