CCTL Virtual Winter Retreat
Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
To build a learning community of faculty who are committed to exploring, developing, and implementing active learning/teaching strategies into their courses by:
- Organizing faculty-led workshops and discussion groups about teaching and learning
- Providing opportunities for full-time and part-time faculty to share ideas and to support one another's efforts to use and to assess the effectiveness of active teaching/learning strategies in their courses
- Identifying, describing, and promoting active and integrative learning
- Organizing a campus-based conference on teaching and learning
- Coordinating the awarding of CCTL grants