Greater Western New York Law School Fair
- September 25, 2017
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- Buffalo - Niagara Marriott Hotel
Thinking about attending Law School? Then don’t miss the annual Greater Western New York Law School fair, co-sponsored by the Career Services Offices from Niagara University, Buffalo State College, Canisius College, and the University at Buffalo.
Representatives from more than 70 law schools from across the country will be in attendance at this event looking for potential new students – like you!
At the fair you can talk to admissions staff, pick up brochures and applications, ask questions and learn more about the schools which interest you. Don’t miss this opportunity to perhaps find the school of your dreams that you have not yet discovered. Business professional attire is recommended.
Worried about what to expect at the fair? Don’t be. Here are some Law School Fair Tips for Success:
- Review the list of programs in attendance and do some research ahead of time to help identify the programs that interest you the most
- Rank the schools according to your preference and gather as much information at the fair as possible
- Prepare a list of questions to help you determine if the law school program is a match for your interests and goals.
- Be prepared to answer questions from the admissions representative, such as, “Why do you want to attend law school fair?” or “Why are you interested in our program?”
- Ask the admissions representatives for his/her card in case you have additional questions later