Canadian Students Studying in the US - Pay in CA Funds
Canadian Student Billing and Payment Policy
As a binational university, Niagara University recognizes its legacy of educating students from the United States and Canada, and wants to help students manage currency exchange when attending Niagara. For that reason, we are placing a currency exchange cap of 20% for Canadian students attending Niagara University in Lewiston, NY.
- The exchange rate is determined:
- The difference between the US and Canadian exchange, not to exceed 20%, will be charged to out of pocket costs.
- All Canadian students will pay in Canadian funds using this site.
- If you are using check or wire transfer payment - information must be entered monthly into our site, so we receive your payment. If you forget to put your information into our site we will not receive your payment until you contact Flywire.
- You may pay in the office using cash (no change can be provided), paper checks, bank draft, or money orders.
Do not use any other payment site or the payment will be in US funds and you will be charged a 2.6% processing fee. We are unable to refund or credit the processing fee if you use the US site.
Make a Payment
Niagara University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our Canadian students. You will be paying your account in Canadian Funds so there isn’t any additional exchange. You will be able to login to your Flywire account, at any time, to track the progress of your payment and you will be notified via e-mail when your payment is received by Niagara University. If you choose any other Flywire site you will be paying the exchange, because it will be converted into US funds.
Flywire is available to make payments using a credit/debit card or bank transfer
Moneris is available to make payments using a credit card with Canadian funds