Biochemistry & Chemistry Careers
What can I do with this major?
- Nontraditional Careers for Chemists by Lisa. M. Balbes is available in the chemistry library for students who are interested in exploring career options.
- Laboratory Research: Students interested in laboratory research should talk to their faculty about developing the skills and experiences necessary for securing jobs in those areas.
Related Niagara University Links
The following faculty, alumni, and staff have volunteered to speak with students about possible careers. To volunteer or update your contact information, Contact Us.
- Departmental Alumni Page
- Elizabeth Mietlicki (Alumna) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Studying for a Ph.D. in Behavioural Neuroscience, SUNY Buffalo
- Matthew Nethercott - email@example.com
Ph.D., Physical Chemistry Division, Michigan State University
Post Doctoral Fellow, University of Kentucky
- Karen Schmidt (Alumna) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Studied Environmental Chemistry, SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Mallory van Dongen-Sohmer (Alumna) - email@example.com
Studying for a Ph.D. in Materials Chemistry, University of Michigan