NUSTEP Program Benefits for Participating High School Seniors and Eligible Juniors:
- Earn college credit for a fraction of the cost.
- Stand out when applying to college.
- Allows students greater course flexibility upon attending college.
- Possibility of graduating early from college.
- Free access to Niagara University's Library resources, including DVD rentals, books, and databases.
- Free access to Niagara University's Castellani Art Museum (must present NU ID card to enter).
- NEW for 2022-2023! NUSTEP Scholarship - Students who earn at least a B- (80) in their NUSTEP course(s), and enroll at Niagara University the fall semester after their high school graduation, are eligible to receive a $3,000 Scholarship per year.* See details below.
*Participating students who are admitted and decide to enroll at Niagara University immediately after high school graduation become eligible for the NUSTEP Scholarship, applicable for up to four years of full-time, continuous undergraduate study at Niagara University. In addition, all completed NUSTEP courses, including the grades received, will be part of the student’s academic record at Niagara University and will be reflected on the student’s transcript and factored into the student’s cumulative GPA.
Please note that applicability of credits toward the participating student's Niagara University degree will be dependent upon the student's chosen program of study at NU.