Dr. Tenpao Lee
Professor of Economics
- Office Location:
- Bisgrove Hall, 2nd floor, Room 254G
- Office Hours:
- Fall 2018: Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thurs 10-12
- Curriculum Vitae:
Dr. Lee is a full professor of Economics at Niagara University. He earned his Ph.D. degree in economics from Iowa State University. He was a Fulbright Scholar to Taiwan in 2001 and a Fulbright Senior Specialist from 2002 to 2009. In 2013, Dr. Lee was named as a Distinguished Visiting Research Fellow by Jianghan University in Wuhan, China. In 2015, he was awarded the title of “Shanghai Distinguished Oversea Professor” by the Shanghai City Government, China.
In addition to business statistics, Dr. Lee has taught supply chain management at both undergraduate and graduate levels. He also developed a study abroad program to Asia that includes China, Taiwan and Japan.
Dr. Lee's research focused on the impact of globalization on the economy. He was the editor of the International Journal of Intellectual Property Management. Currently, he is developing joint programs with Chinese universities.
Focus of Teaching
- MGT 328 - Logistics Technology and Cases
- ECO 231 - Business Statistics II
- MGT 611A - Advanced Quantitative Methods
- MGT 611AC - Advanced Quantitative Methods
Impacts of Globalization and Chinese Economy
- Ph.D. in Economics, Iowa State University, 1984
- MBA, Murray State University
Fulbright Association; Fulbright Scholar; Fulbright Senior Specialist