Our minor in American Sign Language and Deaf Studies consists of four sequential language courses and a Deaf Culture course. This minor will compliment any major.
- ASL 100: Introduction to ASL and Deaf Studies
- ASL 200: Applied ASL 1 (prerequisite ASL 100)
- ASL 201: Applied ASL 2 (prerequisites ASL 100, ASL 200)
- ASL 202: Applied ASL 3 (prerequisites ASL 100, ASL 200, ASL 201)
- ASL 310: Deaf Studies (prerequisite ASL 100)
We encourage students to declare the minor early, as it allows better access to updates, activities, and a minor advisor. The minor can be declared on the academic tab of myNU.