|Semester 2020||**Registration Closes||Dates|
Fall registrations open on August 24
September 21 to December 7
**Please note that the summer session courses are shorter in length; therefore, it is the expectation that candidates will spend more time online during the summer weeks to fulfill the minimum 125-hour coursework as mandated by OCT.
**Registration for FSL (French as a First Language) Part 1 closes one week earlier due to the need for an entry French written and French oral test prior to the beginning of the course.
The following courses are offered by Niagara. The courses offered per session may vary.
Schedule A Courses
- ABQ Primary Division
- ABQ Junior Division
- ABQ Intermediate Division- Health and Physical Education
Schedule C Courses
- Adapting Curriculum for the Catholic School System
- Teaching in the Catholic School System
- Mathematics 7 and 8
- Student Assessment and Evaluation
- Use and Knowledge of Assistive Technology
- Teaching Students with Communication Needs (Autism Spectrum Disorders)
Schedule D Courses - Parts 1, 2 and Specialist
- Teaching English Language Learners
- French as a Second Language
- Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction
- Teacher Librarian- part 1 only
- Kindergarten- part 1 only
- Mathematics Primary/Junior
- Special Education
Principal's Qualification Program
- Part I
- Part 2 (not offered in summer sessions)
Supervisory Officer's Qualification Program: Modules will be offered within the Fall session and have specific start and end dates. Dates will be published when modules are offered.