AP Summer Institute - June 25-28
- Economics: Macro & Micro (combined) - Instructor sheet
- English Literature & Composition (combined) - Instructor sheet
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based - Instructor sheet
- Statistics - Instructor sheet
- Studio Art - Instructor sheet and Art Supply List
- U.S. Government & Politics - Instructor sheet
(NOTE: Redesigned for 2018. Register EARLY. Space will be limited)
Click HERE to get on our mailing list for more information.
Read "Instructor Sheets" for bios, assignments and learning objectives.
- 30 hours of advanced placement consultant training
- NEW - Receive three (3) graduate credit hours through the master’s in interdisciplinary studies program (option)
- College board manuals, reviewable exams, and great networking
- Consultant materials and best practices
- Hands-on learning; active learning
- Daily, light breakfast and lunch is provided
- Daily access to fitness center and library
Niagara University's annual College Board® endorsed Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) is for teachers who would like to prepare themselves for AP teaching. Experienced teachers enroll for updating or advancing their AP teaching skills.