AP Summer Institute - June 26-29
We are still accepting registrations.
View the brochure and registration form
- Computer Science Principles
- Economics — Macro and Micro (combined)
- English Language and Literature (combined)
- Physics 1: Algebra-Based
Niagara University is delighted to offer its annual College Board-endorsed Advanced Placement Summer Institute (APSI) for teachers who would like to prepare themselves for AP teaching or advance their skills in AP courses.
NEW - Earn College Credit while enrolled in this APSI.
- 30 hours of advanced placement consultant training
- Receive three (3) graduate credit hours through the master’s in interdisciplinary studies program (option)
- College board manuals, reviewable exams, and great networking
- Consultant materials and best practices
- Hands-on learning; active learning
- Daily, light breakfast and lunch is provided
- Daily access to fitness center and library