Early College Smart Scholars ● STEM Camp ● PEP Literacy ● Young Women’s STEM Camp
Summer camps provide opportunities for:
- College of Education students work with children in camps that provide real life experiential learning.
- All summer camps are designed using Common Core Learning Standards and align college and career readiness standards to all activities.
- Summer camps serve children from ages eight to sixteen.
- 202 children attended five different camps in summer 2013.
- Faculty and in-service teachers model cutting edge learning strategies in all camp settings.
- Camps provide students opportunities to work with parents in an educational setting.
- College and career readiness activities expose campers and College of Education students to future careers and how to integrate careers into curriculum.