Students must submit the following:
- An online application.
- Two letters of reference.
- GRE scores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.0 area are not required to submit a GRE for consideration.
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
** Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
Along with the standard application for requirements shown above, you will need to submit the following items in order for your application to be complete.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score sent from testing service if English is ot your native language. The minimum Internet based score required for the TOEFL is 79, while the minimum score for the IETLS is 6.0.
- Contact a credential evaluation service and submit any student transcripts for review. Please choose the "comprehensive course by course evaluations" from any of the agencies websites below:
- Financial evidence showing proof of sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended study will be required to apply for an I-20 document from Niagara University. You will need the I-20 document from us in order to apply for a student visa to study in the U.S.
For visa questions, information regarding the I-20 and the I-20 application, please go to www.niagara.edu/i-20
Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Once all of the requirements have been received, your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee and you will be notified of the decision.