Applicants must submit the following:
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities attended indicating the awarding of an accredited undergraduate degree.
- An online application.
- Two letters of recommendation - Academic or Professional (the form is automatically generated during the online application).
- Personal statement - Two-page, double-spaced, typewritten statement discussing your academic and/or research background, your career goals, your personal philosophy related to your area of study, and how Niagara University's graduate program will prepare you to meet your career and educational objectives.
- GRE scores taken within the past five years. Students that have an undergraduate cumulative GPA of over 3.0 area are not required to submit a GRE for consideration.
- Optional Resume.
** Niagara University will not accept copies or emails for any test score or credential evaluation**
- Visit International Graduate Admissions Requirements page
Applications are accepted on a rolling admissions basis. Once all of the requirements have been received, your application will be reviewed by the admissions committee and you will be notified of the decision.