Earn Your CPA
Accelerate Your Career with Niagara University's MBA in Professional Accountancy and the Certified Public Accountant Designation (CPA)
Accelerate your career by completing the Niagara University MBA in Professional Accountancy. This MBA program will allow you to earn an MBA from a respected university that is globally recognized by the AACSB, and upon completion of the program, sit the exams required to earn the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation.
Five Reasons Why You Should Aspire to Earn the CPA Designation at Niagara University?
- Earning the CPA means that your peers, clients and members of the community respect your professional work and integrity.
- You will become an alumnus of a College of Business that is internationally recognized by the AACSB and your peers.
- CPA professionals are in high demand. Every year accounting professionals hire NU graduates to fill many vacancies in the local and national economy.
- As a Niagara University MBA candidate you will have access to professionally qualified accounting professionals that will guide you along your path to the CPA.
- Earning the NU MBA, and the CPA designation, will provide you with career opportunities in a wide variety of business functions including audit, taxation, information technology, as well as, financial reporting and senior management.
Quick Facts About the CPA Designation
- You’ll make 10-15% more if you have your CPA license.
- The Department of Labor and Statistics predicts employment of accountants and auditors will grow faster than average for all occupations through the years 2024.
- By 2020 the median pay for accountants of all designations will be $70,000 (BLS).
MBA in Professional Accountancy