Why Niagara University's TESOL Program?
Why Niagara University’s TESOL program?
- Prepares teachers to fill the demand for teachers with the skills necessary to teach ESL students.
- Empowers teachers to experience the satisfaction of enabling students to learn a new language and adapt to a new culture and way of life while experiencing unique multicultural opportunities.
- Supports teachers as they gain knowledge of the theories, strategies and methods for teaching English language learners.
- Enables teachers to acquire an awareness and understanding of the sociocultural and sociolinguistic issues that impact the acquisition of English as an additional language.
- Assists teachers in building knowledge through a range of TESOL observations and teaching experiences under the supervision of outstanding mentor-teachers and field supervisors.