Why Niagara University's Foundations of Teaching Math, Science, and Technology Education Program?
- Provides teachers with the skills to use and implement technology in delivering curriculum and instructional content to students and to facilitate the education of learners with disabilities.
- Provides teachers with the knowledge, understanding and strategies necessary for the application of literacy instruction in the disciplines of mathematics, science and technology.
- Builds capable teachers who improve mathematics, science and technology instruction in the classroom through inquiry-based practices.
- Familiarizes teachers with the nature of MST, mathematical and scientific inquiry, MST in the community, and contemporary issues in MST.
- Empowers teachers to differentiate instruction in MST content areas.