Why Niagara University’s Bridge Program/CAS in Clinical Mental Health Counseling?
- Providing coursework required to become a licensed New York State mental health counselor (LMHC).
- Providing professional and ethical foundation as a clinical mental health counselor.
- Completing a 600-hour internship in a mental health setting.
- Opportunity to work in clinics, healthcare, public and private agencies, career centers, rehabilitation centers, law enforcement, addictions, government and college and university settings.
- Listed in Money magazine as one of the “best jobs.”
- Among the 20 fastest growing careers in the United States.
- All 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico license mental health counselors.