IT Video Services
The department of information technology offers many video based services that available to the entire University community.
A full service, high-definition, 3-camera studio facility with lots of new and exciting capabilities.
- Wide variety of backdrops & curtains
- Chroma key backdrop – “Be virtually anywhere”
- Uniset desk system – 7 different desks in 1
- Full graphics packages
- Large music & sound effects library
- Professional studio lighting equipment
- 2 teleprompters for script-based shoots
- Sound isolation booth for multi-purpose audio recording
Our campus videographer is capable of handling coverage of any event on or off campus. Our field equipment includes a High-definition camera, wireless microphones and a professional travel lighting kit.
- Event coverage for speakers, special events, conferences, etc.
- Location production
- Off-campus shooting services available
IT has just recently transitioned into a Mac-based editing workflow, featuring professional quality Apple hardware and software. Take your raw video to the next level with the help from our post facility.
- High-definition digital video editing
- Full graphics & identity packages
- Custom soundtracks and music beds
- 2D & 2 1/2D animation
- Color Correction & audio sweetening/repair
Now that your project is done shooting and editing, how are you going to show people your finished product? We offer a wide variety of ways to get your video to your audience.
- DVD authoring and production
- Web video creation
- Digital file handoff
- Limited media duplication service available
Production Assistance & Training
Have you ever wanted to add a video to your website or video tape that big annual conference? We can help you with all your video and production questions.
- Phone support
- On-site support
- Scheduled meetings in computer lab or TV studio
- Links for online articles & video tutorials
- Many programs covered, including applications from Adobe, Apple & Avid
- Support for production equipment available