Be sure to read this thoroughly, you may want to print it for your records.
- Any student needing transportation must complete the transportation request form at least two days before the time(s) requested and return it to the Learn and Serve Office on the first floor of O'Shea Hall (Presidential Lounge). Final approval for transportation will be determined by the Learn and Serve Office.
- Students must be out in front 10 minutes before scheduled departure time. Departure time is typically 30 minutes before the start of the scheduled placement. Please take that into consideration when scheduling your transportation. A 15-minute wait for scheduled pickups from sites is considered reasonable.
- Transportation services are very costly. If you need to change or cancel your transportation arrangements, you MUST call Ext. 8750 or 8752 as soon as possible to notify us of any changes. You are responsible for calling your placement and letting them know if you will not be there at your scheduled time.
- The first time a student is a "no show" (not notifying Learn and Serve), a warning will be given.
- After a second "no show" (again, not notifying Learn and Serve), the student will then be removed from the transportation list.
Transportation will be provided Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The schedule is posted one day in advance on the Learn and Serve website.
By proceeding to the Transportation Registration Form, you (the student) are agreeing to all aspects of the Transportation Agreement. To proceed, click here.