Things to Bring on Move-In Day!
The first time away from home and living on a college campus can be intimidating; however, we have made it a bit easier for you with this list of suggested items to consider when packing!
*Note: You will want to talk with your roommate(s) as well and see what they might be bringing and what you may choose to share.
- Luggage or plastic tote carriers (easy for bringing home clothes on breaks!)
- Pens, pencils, flash drive, other essential school supplies
- Shampoo, soap and other bath products
- Shower caddy
- Shower shoes/flip-flops
- First aid kit and any medications (i.e. pain relievers)
- Bed sheets, pillows, blankets (standard twin sheets will fit)
- Microwavable foods (i.e. EasyMac, Ramen)
- Mini-fridge (up to 4.5 cubic feet)
- Coffee maker (has to have an automatic shutoff)
- Area rug
- Bowls, cups, plates, silverware
- Laundry basket/hamper/bag
- Detergent and fabric softener
- Iron/ironing board
- Hand sanitizer
- Personal information: health insurance card, banking, passport, and other necessary forms of identification
- ...oh and don’t forget your clothes (especially a winter jacket!!)
- Ethernet cable
- Power strip (should be UL approved and have a on/off reset button)
- TV, cable wire and splitter
- DVD player
- Desk lamp
- Alarm clock
Click here to download the list of suggested items to bring with you on move-in day! Again, this is just a suggested list, so don't feel like you have to bring every item on the list. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
See you Sept. 3, 2016, for first-year move-in! Be sure to check out our "Move-In Day" page in mid-July for more details. See you soon!