With more than 700 beds to accommodate your conference and/or event, Niagara University’s residence halls include a lounge, common area in the center of each floor, and complimentary use of the washer and dryer.
- Double occupancy, two single beds.
- Two desks, two chairs, two dresser/closet units.
- Outlets for telephone, computer, and cable TV.
- Each room is equipped with Wi-Fi.
Common Area Units (located on the center of each floor)
- TV, DVD player
- Tables, chairs
- Game Tables such as pool table, foosball, and ping pong