Registration & Course Schedules
- Spring 2016 registration will begin Nov 16
- Spring 2016 classes begin Jan 19
Niagara students must update their profile online every semester before registering. Please do this in advance of registration as it will take at least 20 minutes to update in the system. (Individuals registering for the first time must do so in person at the Academic Complex, Room 322 or on the phone at 716.286.8550)
How to Log Into myNU to Update Your Profile
- Log into myNU
- Enter username. Username is a lowercase â€œsâ€ followed by your 7-digit student number (Ex. s0056789 - include zeros to the front of your student number to make it seven digits)
- Enter password. If logging in for the first time, your password would be "Nu" plus the 2-digit day that you were born (not month or year) followed by the last four digits of your social security number/SIN (i.e. Birthday-June 20, 1980 & SS# 123456789 would be Nu206789). This login is also referred to as your PurplePass login.
- You should now be logged into your account. Click on the Edit Your Profile Box and update your profile (check over the data and make necessary corrections).
- Click the submit button on the bottom of the page
- Log into myNU
- Click on Web Advisor tab at the top, and a new window will open
- Click on Login
- Enter username and password, which is the same as your myNU (PurplePass) login
- Click on Students
- Click on Register for Classes
- Click on Express Registration
- To register, follow the directions on the screen
- Once you have entered your classes click Submit (Click Submit only one time or you may have to log into Web Advisor again). On the â€œPreferred Sectionsâ€ screen, under â€œActionâ€ choose Register for each class then click Submit again.
At the bottom of the page, click on My Schedule, then select the appropriate semester and submit. Your schedule for the semester will appear.
- Print your schedule. You should always print your schedule upon completion of the registration process to serve as your verification. Log out when finished!Â
If you have a hold (i.e. Health, Student Accounts, etc.) a message will appear and you will not be able to register. The hold must be addressed and cleared with the appropriate university office before you will be able to register. Please remember your login and password (PurplePass) for future registrations.
Do You Need Technical Assistance? Contact the Help Desk.
All Niagara University students (matriculated and non-matriculated) must meet health requirements before registering. For info, please visit the Health Services website.
College of Education
*It will take at least 20 minutes to update your profile in the system before you are able to register.