In addition to the application below, please submit all materials (including official transcripts) in one packet to: Graduate Education Office, Academic Complex, Room 225, Niagara University, Niagara University, NY 14109, USA. Once all materials are received, your file will be sent for review to a program advisor, the chair and the dean.
- $30 nonrefundable application fee payable to Niagara University.
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities attended in a sealed institution envelope included with your application.
- Three academic and professional references in sealed envelopes with the referee’s signature across the seal included with your application. (Please use the Niagara University reference form.)
- Five hundred word goal statement that answers the question: "How will this doctoral program in leadership and policy studies address my future professional goals?"
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Curriculum vitae or professional resume.
- Professional writing sample.
- For individuals whose native language is not English, the TOEFL is required.
- A degree evaluation by WES is required for applicants who have obtained a degree outside of the United States or Canada.
Application Timelines for the 2013 Cohort
- March 1, 2013: Begin application review for fall 2013 semester
- Fall 2013: Ph.D. cohort begins classes on campus
* Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required, they must be completed or the form will not be submitted.
I certify that the information I have provided is complete and true to the best of my knowledge. If accepted as a student at Niagara University, I will comply with all the rules and regulations in effect at the time of my attendance. If any items are missing from the application checklist your application will not be considered. All admission decisions are final.
NU encourages all men and women whose aptitude and demonstrated achievement in university or college give evidence of their ability to successfully complete the various university programs to apply for admission. Consistent with our Catholic mission, Niagara University welcomes all students, regardless of race, gender, age, national origin, religious preference, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability.